A scale reproduction of one of the most famous sculptures in the art world. A unique work, made using the lost-wax casting process and finished by hand, as is the hand-painted number of this exclusive and limited edition.
The process to create a lost-wax bronze sculpture is complex, involving artists, artisans, and master smelters who turn each piece into a unique and unrepeatable work.
The Thinker is a sculpture that features Rodin's unmistakable signature style: extremely realistic anatomical features that serve to illustrate the power of human emotion.
Its original creator, Rodin, was known for departing from the classical tradition of the 19th century to take a decisive step towards paving the way for avant-garde art. One of his most famous sculptures is The Thinker, an image that has managed to move beyond the limits of the museum to become a symbol of our culture.
- A scale reproduction of one of the most famous sculptures in the art world. A unique work, made using the lost-wax method
- The pedestal is serpentine marble, traditionally used in jewellery and works of art.
- Size: 40 cm x 19.5 cm x 28 cm.
- Created in: modelled from 1880 – 1882.
- Incluye Certificado de autenticidad.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.